Friday, June 22, 2012

Bollywood and fashion: Clutch it!

We all have those moments when you inherit that gorgeous vintage chiffon sari from Mom or you have got to attend a big Indian wedding and we spend hours putting together our look but eventually forget about picking the right accessories along with it..
Although I have my jewelry/shoes in places, I more so than ever forget about the clutch I have to carry! Always to be honest! 

'Lovetobag' is an upcoming designer handbag and clutch brand emphasizing on intricately crafted products and I am in love with them! 

Lovetobag: Silk queens clutch


                              Lovetobag: Fluo clutch
Lovetobag: Pure silk antiquity clutch

The zardozi embroidery, metal fittings and royal colors prove to be your best bet for all those special occasions as they can be easily paired with traditional Indian as well as western occasional wear 

~* Bollywoodandfashion Go have a look! Bollywoodandfashion *~


 

No comments: