Saturday, November 28, 2009

In the Details ..









I have been an avid reader of Vogue India .. and cant get my hands off it as soon as it arrives my doorstep..This time's Vogue has really made me believe that Vogue India is getting better by each running issue .. especially Kareena's styling for the cover as well as for her 7 page feature is just perfect .. 














There was this one particular outfit by Matthew Williamson that caught my eye .. which reminded me that i haven't had a look of his 2010 Collection..
And when I did check out his line .. all there was to his collection was in the details ...
It occurred to me that we Indians still use Sequins & Embroideries in the traditional floral or paisley patterns while the same set of glitters are used by them to form geometric & abstract designs making it look oh so desirable !

Matthew Williamson Spring/Summer Ready to Wear 2010





Snaps Courtesy: www.style.com
                          www.vogue.in 






No comments: