Monday, March 7, 2011

050311 :D

5th of March happened to an awsome day !
First because my weekend starts on a saturday *Enough reason to thank the universe*
I finally saw "THE BLACK SWAN"
And the biggest was when i found the song that i have been searching since soo long !

The weekend that just went by was highly awaited because i hadn't had a day off since 2 weeks! How much ever I love my job, i need a Sunday to keep my sanity in place ! I can't work like a mad woman!

The Black Swan:
I can't find words to tell you how brilliant, amazing,thought provoking, real, crazy, scary and everything the movie is ! Natalie Portman had a tuff role to play and she broke all barriers of the performance. Hard to imagine if anyone could put a better act than her. It took a while before Nina could get out of my system. Absolutely Fantabluous !









Mila Kunis who plays the role of Lily in the movie has an interesting plot too. She was the perfect casting. With the face she has, she can dance like a virgin ballerina and with the same intensity kick someone's ass that hard !










And then the day ended with HUGE surprise!
I FINALLY found the track that i had been looking out for since the time Sex and The City I released
Its the most awsomest song ever !  I owe you one K !



You know you are
You feel it in your heart
And your burning and wishin

At 1st wait,it won't be on a plate
Your gonna work for it harder and harder
And I know cause i've been there before
Knockin on door with rejection
And you'll see cause if its ment to be
Nothing can compare to deserving your dream

[Chorus]
It's amazing its amazing all that you can do
Its amazing it makes my heart sing
Now its up to you

Patience now frustration in the air
And people who dont care
Well its gonna get you down
And you'll fall (fall)
Yes you will hit a wall
Get back up on your feet
And you'll be stronger and smarter

And i know i've been there before
Knockin on door wont take no for an answer
And you'll see cause if its ment to be
Nothing can compare to deserving your dream

It's amazing its amazing all that you can do
Its amazing it makes my heart sing
Now its up to you


Now I can die peacefully.



1 comment:

Kristel-Ann said...

Ur welcome sweety... hehehe... i can imagine us sipping on chai listening to this one...