Saturday, March 5, 2011

After an act of Disappearance...

If you have been trying to follow this space you would notice my sudden bursts of absence and this time I have a valid excuse! Not that i want to find an excuse from running away .. its just that work is getting the best for me and what remains is plain body ache and the desire to sleep .. !

Anyhow life is too short for excuses and Ladies & Gentlemen you know I am NOT going anywhere :D

At any given point of life there is a song. THE SONG.
Right now is Tool 10,000 days Wings for Marie.



Sheer bliss.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do you have a spam problem on this website; I also am a blogger, and I was curious about your situation; many of us have created some nice methods and we
are looking to trade methods with others, please shoot me
an email if interested.

Here is my page; fotograf ślubny opole