Tuesday, February 14, 2012

When love takes over..

Being a sucker for romance, for some odd reason, I have never really celebrated Valentines Day. Somewhere it makes me feel its all make belief ! Love seems fake on this day, but there is a ritual I follow of picking up something unique for myself each year.. A conscious effort to make myself feel good on Valentines ! Don't know why though?

Anyway, so keeping up with this annual pattern, I've picked up a ring with the letter "Love" wielded on.

Purchased from this brand of accessories called Qtonic *currently selling at Lifestyle stores* for a measly Rs.249, it also doubles up as a great present apt for today!

Love does come cheap if you look at the right places !
;)

Spread the love
<3


1 comment:

Amnn.......//1! said...

a ring that says ove .. tat too on valentines day ....!!!! i m disappointed in you juhi,... shaking my head in disbelief,,,,!! ha ha ha ah a