Tuesday, August 14, 2012

The Hab

All through my design school, I have always had a dream. To build a one-stop-shop for all materials that a designer needs while making a collection. Be it fabric, sewing equipments, threads, tools, tapes, laces, and the works. I wouldn't actually blame The Hab for making it happen way before I can but nonetheless I cringe at the thought I could have made this! 
Anyway lets throw the grudges in the pool, and rise up to the one-of-a-kind concept called The Hab. Bringing together design, craft and fashion in one melting pot, the store caters to all your sewing needs in a revolutionary way and making it look all cool. 
I haven't been to the store personally but of what I have heard and seen through images, it does look neat and clutter free which is a common sighting in stores that caters to designers. Glad USHA took the decision to launch it at Lakme Fashion Week Winter/Festive 2012 giving it a much needed exposure at the right platform.

The Hab also boasts a signature window at the entrance with an art installation by Manish Arora


Wish we had such stores when we would be in design school! These would have made our lives much easier!

Photo Courtesy: The Hab

No comments: