- Though technically there's nothing special about the symmetrical date, some concerned with the history and meaning of numbers ascribe powerful significance to 09/09/09.
- 09-09-09 is also the last of the single-digits dates for quite a while - 92 years to be precise.
- The day itself falls on a Wednesday and both Wednesday & September have 9 letters.
- As the final numeral, the number nine holds special rank. It is associated with forgiveness, compassion and success on the positive side as well as arrogance and self-righteousness on the negative, according to numerologists.
- Sept. 9 also happens to be the 252nd day of the year (2 + 5 +2=9) :O !
- Both and Japan have strong feelings about the number nine. Those feelings just happen to be on opposite ends of the spectrum.
- Historically, associated themselves closely with the number nine, which appeared prominently in architecture and royal dress, often in the form of nine fearsome dragons. The imperial dynasties were so convinced of the power of the number nine that the palace complex at is rumored to have been built with 9,999 rooms.
- would have never worn a robe with nine dragons.
- In Japanese, the word for nine is a homophone for the word for suffering, so the number is considered highly unlucky - second only to four, which sounds like death.
I was Hoping this day would bring me 9 truckloads of luck but nothing really lucky happened to me !!