Friday, September 4, 2009

Its Fun,Its Kitch,Its Fussygussy!

My regular rounds to etsy.com where members share a love for everything handmade, made me come across this particular brand that i absolutely adored!

Fussygussy !

As Meagan, a graduate from BFA in Painting from Rhode Island School of Design & captain of this brand, describes "Fussy Gussy began out of my own need for the perfect grocery tote bag and now, here I am! I love glitter, sparkle, and all things kitsch, but having lived in antique New England houses all of my life I like objects that have lots of history and the inch thick layer of dust to prove it. And so, with Fussy Gussy I like to pair the kitschy, kinkier fabrics with cute, more "conservative" prints. I like to give people options and I like the idea of choosing which persona to share with the world on any given day!"

No comments: