Sunday, January 30, 2011

Its been 8 months since i chopped my locks .. *8 months already !!!* And so my hair took the liberty of forming a weird shape on its own.. and not a very attractive one.
So i decided to take a plunge again and give myself an advanced look.
A cut thats easy to maintain .. needs no blow drier or straightener *which i don't need coz i already have straight hair* is what i am always after and thats what i got .. with a fringe ofcourse .. :)




The drama queen in me had to come out .. as you can see in the pics 
*tsk tsk*

Also a lot of thoughts are running in my head .. a viscous circle of things ..is it meant to happen .. ? will i be ready for it ? what about everything else ? Has the race come to an end or i am at the beginning of another .. 
Heavy stuff .. 
Take my advice .. its not easy being a girl .. ! Phew .. 
Be a man instead .. or a slutty secretary 
:P 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My brother recommended I would possibly like this website. He was once totally right.

This post actually made my day. You can not believe simply
how a lot time I had spent for this info! Thank you!

Here is my webpage ... travelers insurance workers comp (www.panamacitytraveller.info)

Anonymous said...

If you are going for finest contents like I do, simply
visit this site everyday as it offers quality contents, thanks

Also visit my web blog green powder

Anonymous said...

This article will help the internet users for creating
new web site or even a blog from start to end.


my weblog ... Best SAD Light