Sunday, January 30, 2011

Its been 8 months since i chopped my locks .. *8 months already !!!* And so my hair took the liberty of forming a weird shape on its own.. and not a very attractive one.
So i decided to take a plunge again and give myself an advanced look.
A cut thats easy to maintain .. needs no blow drier or straightener *which i don't need coz i already have straight hair* is what i am always after and thats what i got .. with a fringe ofcourse .. :)




The drama queen in me had to come out .. as you can see in the pics 
*tsk tsk*

Also a lot of thoughts are running in my head .. a viscous circle of things ..is it meant to happen .. ? will i be ready for it ? what about everything else ? Has the race come to an end or i am at the beginning of another .. 
Heavy stuff .. 
Take my advice .. its not easy being a girl .. ! Phew .. 
Be a man instead .. or a slutty secretary 
:P 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you are going for finest contents like I do, simply
visit this site everyday as it offers quality contents, thanks

Also visit my web blog green powder