Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Should I ? Shouldn't I ?

Its been a month that i have been contemplating .. whether i should chop my long brown hair or not ! i will do it for my birthday .. which is coming sooon !! 27th May !! .. im going to be 21 ! i have to make it memorable .. somehow!

Long hair is a B*itch .. i have to take so much care .. and have major issues with hairstyles .. i just dont know how to turn n twist and roll to make it look different .. so i end up looking the same .. everyday .. and its been very long since i saw myself differently .. The last time i had a huge change was when i piecered my nose .. and also i have issues with coloring my hair .. Its just not an option for me .. and im always going to be a hair colour virgin.. i want to grow old grey :)

But What stops me from this is when my mother uses her quote.
"When a woman cuts her hair, she looses her beauty"
I guess its time .. and i want hair like herr !!!

2 comments:

Spardha Malik said...

When a woman cuts her hair, her life is about to change - Coco Chanel.

You must watch Coco before Chanel (Coco avant chanel in french) if you haven't already. I think its great to chop hair.. why not specially if its one of those gorgeous katie holmes bobs or rihanna blunt!!

Amnn.......//1! said...

hey its nothin like tat ...!!
infact i tho like gals with short hair ,,
don know how it will look on u though ..!!
but i think u shud go for it .