Sunday, May 23, 2010

Snip Snap !

When it comes to my hair .. i go to get a cut once a year and i do not mind paying big bucks for it as i treat this activity as an investment. Everything goes wrong when you have bad hair days. I generally don't play around with  hairstyles and haven't chopped the length since 15 years !!!

So i finally did it ! .. Yes all my hair is gone .. *well not all .. the best ones are still there ! *

I now have a "Before"


And "After Makeover" look!


P.S. This is also my 99th post :D

3 comments:

Amnn.......//1! said...

yaaah was expecting this ,,,!!
though was epecting to see more pics out here ,,

pRasad said...

First of all congrats for completing 100 posts :)

You look cool with long hair..I wonder what made you cut it..Neways..Nice blog..Following it.

Juhi said...

Hey prasad !! Welcome to my Blog ! :)
Thank you so much for ur comments .. will hope to see u around now :)